Prime Endo Lecture Series
It gives us great pleasure to introduce the Prime Endo Lecture Series to our dental community. Come network with your colleagues, share a light meal and enjoy learning the latest in research, techniques, and treatment approaches in endodontics, dental trauma, root resorption and vital pulp therapy. Topics will include current trends in endodontic treatment, diagnostic dilemmas and exciting clinical cases all meant to challenge your learning and provide you with tools you can take back to your practice.
Tuition is complimentary! RSVP is on a first come first served basis as seating is limited.
Prime Endodontics Conference Room
1029 Market St, Ste 102
Kirkland, WA 98033
RSVP 425-440-2000 or email@example.com
*Social time: Have a case you want to share, ask an opinion, or get ideas on? It doesn’t have to be a case related to that night’s lecture. Feel free to bring any case, case notes, images, etc. and let’s discuss!
Upcoming lectures. Stay tuned for dates coming soon!
- Dental Trauma and beyond, current protocols and guidelines
- Contemporary endodontics in the era of implants. What’s the evidence?
- Clinical Applications of CBCT in Endodontics—Time to Change Strategy!
- New systems for 3D cleaning and shaping of root canal systems.
- The treatment of Apical Periodontitis. Infection control toward improved outcome.
- Extracanal Invasive Cervical Root Resorption. Diagnosis and Current Treatment Modalities.
- Current protocols and emerging concepts for the near future.
- Decoronation and the Endodontist’s Role in the Preservation of Alveolar Bone in Children and Teenagers.
- New advances in Vital Pulp Therapy. Revascularization of necrotic pulps.